2014 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE
SINGLE GAME TICKETS
If available, single game tickets for Denver Broncos home games at Sports Authority Field at Mile High are sold via Ticketmaster.
TicketExchange Click to Buy from NFL Ticket Exchange
Fans are also able to purchase game tickets going unused by Broncos season ticket holders utilizing Ticketmaster's TicketExchange service which provides a 100% guarantee your tickets are authentic or your money back.
As part of the legislation authorizing construction of Sports Authority Field at Mile High, 2,000 tickets for all Broncos home games are available for purchase at half-price. Half-price tickets go on sale to the public on the same date as single game tickets. The date of the single-game on-sale is announced in early Spring each year.
The following policies apply to the purchase of half price tickets:
- Four ticket limit per household per season.
- Half price tickets are paperless and are attached to the credit card utilized at purchase.
- Half price tickets must be claimed on the day of the game only by the purchaser of record.
- Half price ticket purchasers must enter at Gate 6 located on the east side of the stadium.
- The following is required to pick up half-price tickets: A valid government photo ID. & the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Name on ID must match name on the credit card.
- To prevent fraudulent use or reselling of tickets all members of the party must be present and are required to immediately enter the stadium after picking up tickets on game day.
- Half price tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
SEASON TICKET WAIT LIST
The Denver Broncos Reserved Season Ticket Waiting List currently has over 40,000 names. The number of tickets offered to waiting list customers each year is based solely on the number of season tickets not renewed from the prior year. The current estimated wait is 10 - 15 years.
Since current season ticket holders have the opportunity to upgrade their seats before any tickets are offered to the waiting list, the locations offered to the waiting list are usually in the upper level corner end zone. Once you become a season ticket holder, you can request to upgrade your seats on an annual basis.
Signing up for the Reserved Seat Waiting List does not obligate you to purchase. If you choose not to purchase tickets at the time you are contacted, you can either be removed from the waiting list or moved to the end of the list. Please keep your waiting list information up to date. Don't miss your opportunity to purchase tickets when your name is at the top of the list.
Fans may sign up for the season ticket wait list by registering on Broncos Account Manager.
SIGN UP FOR WAIT LIST