Following three sold-out years, Colorado’s SnowBall Music Festival moves to a new home in 2014 - The Park at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on April 4, 5, and 6.
SnowBall Producer Chad Donnelly feels like the festival has finally found its home in Denver. “We’ve been searching for just the right balance of the best access to mountain communities, outdoor winter activities and travel amenities such as lodging & transportation,” says Donnelly. “As it turns out, Denver provides the best access to all of those.” Donnelly says the move will make the experience better for fans from near and far. “We promise to deliver everything our community loves about the SnowBall experience, in the heart of state we all love so much. We couldn’t be more excited about our new home.”
With 65 international, national and local artists playing on 4 stages over three nights, SnowBall 2014 will transform festival site with innovative integration of creative design experiences from three dimensional film installations, fireworks displays, “Big Air exhibitions, and more. SnowBall 2014 promises its biggest and best year yet.
Snow Day and Early Bird Weekend Passes are on sale at http://www.snowballmusicfestival.com.
Days during SnowBall are still snow days, with chartered shuttles and discounted ski packages to several of the nearby ski resorts available to SnowBall patrons. Festival-goers can bundle transportation, lift tickets, hotel and more with their event tickets.
After the festival each night, fans will be able to enjoy Denver's ever-expanding late night scene with after-hours shows at some of the city’s most popular venues.
- Four stages with over 65 international, national, and local touring artists
- Late Night After Parties — Featuring both festival and local artists.
- Ice sculptures created live by artists on the festival grounds.
- Big Air ski and snowboard jump for extreme athletes (both professional and local amateurs).
- Heat Lounge with artists live-painting new pieces, interactive wall displays, and cozy seating.
- Food from the Front Range’s best restaraunts and food trucks to satisfy the pickiest of eaters.
- Tons of Drink options – from soft drinks to beer to cocktails – to help quench a thirst, with plenty of bars and booths to fill your cup. We’ll also have a free Water station running all weekend long!
- A Merchandise Booth outfitting you with clothes and gear you will actually want to wear again. Tees, hoodies, beanies, scarves, gloves — everything you’ll need to keep warm and look cool.
- A Vendor Village featuring arts & crafts, clothes, cool new products and apps.
And Plenty of other surprises! We’re pulling out all the stops this year!