Can I tour the stadium?
Yes. Public tours of Sports Authority Field at Mile High are coordinated through the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum. Tours are available Tuesday through Saturday in June, July and August and Thursday through Saturday the remainder of the year. Tours begin every hour from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tours are $12 for children and seniors and $15 for adults. There are days when tours are unavailable, therefore, reservations are suggested. For more information, including ticket prices and availability, please call 720.258.3888 or visit www.coloradosports.org
What time do gates open for a Broncos game?
Premium entrances and Club Lounges are open for Club and Suite patrons three hours prior to kickoff of Broncos games. All gates are open two hours prior to kickoff. It is recommended you enter the gate indicated on your ticket.
Where is the stadium located?
Sports Authority Field at Mile High is located in downtown Denver at the intersection of I-25 and Colfax Avenue. For more detailed directions, please go to http://www.mapquest.com/directions
1701 Bryant St.
Denver, CO 80204
Is parking available at the stadium? How much does it cost?
Yes, there is parking at the stadium but parking is limited on game days. Cash lots vary from $20-$30 per space. These lots are sold on a first-come, first serve basis. All lots open five hours prior to kickoff. Additional cash parking is located on the east side of Sports Authority Field at Mile High at the Pepsi Center, Auraria Campus and in the Lodo area of downtown for most Broncos games.
All permit-parking areas will open five hours prior to each game. Follow the access routes identified on the back of your permit. You must have a valid permit for the current game number. For information on season permit packages or single game parking permits please contact Parking@Broncos.NFL.net or 720.258.3000.
If you are coming to the game, we suggest:
Using alternative forms of transportation are available; please click on this link for information about RTD, BroncosRide, and Taxi service for games.
Are we allowed to tailgate at the game?
Yes, tailgating is allowed in Sports Authority Field parking lots for $30 per space. Tailgating lots open at 8:00 AM for afternoon games and 12:00 PM for evening games. Tailgating is encouraged in all stadium lots; however, please respect fellow fans by only occupying one parking stall. Tailgating should take place directly behind your vehicle or in adjacent landscape areas only. You may not block other stalls, walkways or any aisle ways with tents, trailers, chairs, coolers or barbeques, except as allowed in designated tailgate areas. If you have any more questions, please call 720.258.3PARK (720.258.3727)
Where is handicap parking?
Handicap accessible parking for all Broncos games for those without pre-purchased parking permits, is available on a first come / first serve basis in parking Lot L. Parking Lot L is sold only on a cash-only basis on day of game; the fee for parking is $20 with the lot opening five hours prior to game time.
A limited number of handicap accessible parking spaces for those without pre-purchased parking permits, will additionally be available on a first come / first serve basis in Lots D and G. The parking fee for Lots D and G is $30 with the lots opening five hours prior to game time.
Where can I get dropped off for the game? (These locations are the same for Handicapped Drop offs.)
Sports Authority Field at Mile High offers two separate locations for drop off.
- The top of County Gateways Plaza located at the intersection of Mile High Stadium Circle West and Dick Conner This location is off of Federal Blvd.
- The entrance to Lot L adjacent to the taxi stand. This location is off of Mile High Stadium Circle, in between 17th Ave. and 20th Ave.
Can I bring my own food and drink in?
Yes. Factory-sealed, soft-sided plastic bottles containing non-alcoholic beverages and empty plastic water or Nalgene bottles are allowed in the stadium.
Fans are allowed to bring food into the stadium; however, it must be contained in a clear plastic grocery bag and must be small enough to fit under a standard stadium seat. Stadium personnel have the right to refuse any items that may not follow these policies.
Can I bring my camera to the game?
Yes. Hand-held still camera photography is welcomed at events for non-commercial personal purposes. Cameras and lenses must be of a reasonable size, as determined by Sports Authority Field at Mile High management. Tripods, camera lenses or any other type of equipment which may interfere with other fansÕ enjoyment of the game is not permitted. The use of video cameras is not permitted at any time and may result in ejection. Other stadium events, such as concerts, may have different Camera/Video policies in place. Please check with us in advance to be sure what a particular eventÕs policy is.
What items are permitted / not permitted into the stadium?
Here is a list of items that are allowed into the stadium as well as prohibited items.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED INTO THE STADIUM:
- Soft-sided bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 12" - all bags will be measured and subject to search prior to entry.
- We highly recommend clear, plastic grocery bags to facilitate security screening at the gates.
- Factory-sealed, soft-sided plastic bottles containing non-alcoholic beverages
- Empty plastic water or Nalgene bottles.
- Small, compact umbrellas are permitted; however, large golf umbrellas are not permitted.
- All items must fit into a 12" x 12" x 12" template at the gate through which you enter the stadium.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED INTO THE STADIUM:
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not permitted into the stadium:
- Hard-sided containers of any size or style including hard-sided coolers or thermoses
- Bags or containers larger than 12" x 12" x 12"
- Glass bottles or cans
- Non-alcoholic beverages brought into the stadium must be in approved factory sealed plastic containers only. Water bottles, sport bottles or other approved types of beverage containers that are not factory sealed must be emptied prior to entering the stadium. They may be refilled once inside at any water fountain.
- Large golf umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips
- Firearms or weapons of any type
- Designated artificial noise makers such as whistles or air horns
- Signs or flags on sticks, regardless of the length
- Footballs, frisbees, inflatable balls
- Laser pointers of any type
- Animals - with the exception of service animals for the disabled
- Any other items(s) deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
How old do children have to be when they need a ticket?
All guests 2 years of age and older are required to have a ticket for all ticketed Sports Authority Field at Mile High events. Infants may sit in a ticket holderÕs lap so long as they do not disturb or obstruct the view of others nearby.
I lost something at the game. Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, we do. Please call 720-258-3889 for inquiries about any lost articles. Items will be held for 60 days. On Broncos game days, Lost and Found is open for one hour following games at Gate 7.
How do I put a message on the scoreboard?
For Denver Broncos home games, guests have the ability to purchase a personal message to commemorate birthdays, anniversaries, proposals, etc. to appear on the scoreboard during halftime. Requests should be made at least one month in advance and will be taken on a first come first served basis. Please call the Denver Broncos Marketing Hotline at 720.258.3200 for more information on purchasing personal messages. The cost of a personal message is $125, all of which is donated to Denver Broncos Charities.
Can I hold an event at Sports Authority Field at Mile High?
Yes. Whether your event is casual or formal, the 280,000 square feet of event space can accommodate multiple events at one time with groups of 20 to 75,000 guests. The newly renovated Budweiser Champions Club and United Club Lounge are a perfect blend of Rocky Mountain refinement and all-American athletics. For more information on booking a private event at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, please visit this link or contact:
Anna Marie Marcus, Special Events Manager, at 720-258-3067 or email@example.com. net.
Are there any job opportunities at Sports Authority Field?
Yes, part time job opportunities are available. Any full time job opportunities will also be posted online. We will post the current opportunities on our web site from all companies involved with the stadium's operation including:
- SMC (Stadium Management Company)
- Denver Broncos
- Argus (Event Security and Staffing Company)
- Aramark (Maintenance and Housekeeping Company)
- Centerplate (Primary Concessionaire)
- Epicurean Entertainment (Suite Catering Concessionaire)
- Visit our website to find out more