Located on the north end zone, The Budweiser Champions Club offers breathtaking views of the interior seating bowl and field. Perfect for daytime meetings, this room is conveniently located adjacent to four breakout suites, accommodating 50 guests per suite. This space is commonly used for receptions and/or dinners to accommodate up to 175 reception style or 130 for a plated dinner service. While the room can be set up any way you need for your event, the existing setup is a collection of low square cocktails, tables with a finish that does not require table linens unless you choose.
The event space is conveniently divided by a window-lined corridor taking guests from one reception area to an adjoining dining room. Additionally, there are 225 seats outside protected by an overhang, allowing guests to setup out outside and enjoy the fresh Rocky Mountain air! Events in this space have the option to incorporate scoreboard messages into the event among other visual dynamics. Multiple TV’s are positioned in the room for added flair.
- 6,000 Square Feet of Space
- Built in Sound System with (2) microphone Kits
- Comcast Digital Music Stations through House Speakers
- TV Monitors for Static Logo Display
- Access to Seating Bowl with Full view of the Field
- (2) Built in Custom Designed Bars
- Additional Seating Available Along Window Bar
- Dimming Light System
- Accessible Loading Dock near Event Space