Working at one of the newest sports and entertainment destination in Denver is fun and rewarding. As a member of the Sports Authority Field at Mile High team, you have the opportunity to make a difference in this exciting industry.
On a regular basis, we will post the current opportunities on our web site from all companies involved with the stadium's operation including:
- SMC (Stadium Management Company)
- Denver Broncos
- Argus (Event Security and Staffing Company)
- Aramark (Maintenance and Housekeeping Company)
- Centerplate (Primary Concessionaire)
- Epicurean Entertainment (Suite Catering Concessionaire)
Sports Authority Field at
Attn: Director of Stadium Operations
1701 Bryant Street, Suite 700
Denver, Colorado 80204
Part-Time Event Positions:
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions (All new employees will be subject to background checks. Credit checks will be required for individuals who have cash/credit handling responsibilities):
Full-Time Event Positions:
Full-time positions will be posted on the NFL employment website, when available: CLICK HERE for a list of available positions.
Argus Event Staffing:
Argus Event Staffing is a full service event staffing company that exclusively provides event staffing and crowd management at Sports Authority Field at Mile High (IFMH). Argus is looking for outgoing, committed staff to be bag checkers, ticket scanners, ushers, directors, crowd management, field/service level staff and parking attendants at IFMH -- We offer competitive pay and great incentives, so come join the Argus Team and experience Bronco games, concerts and many other special events!
- Bag Checkers: Bag Checkers are responsible for politely greeting guests, monitoring the bag checking process, directing and answering overall facility questions.
- Ticket Scanners: Ticket Scanners are responsible for greeting guests in a courteous, upbeat manner, monitoring the ticket scanning process, directing and answering overall facility questions.
- Ushers: Ushers are responsible for politely greeting guests, checking tickets, ushering guests to the correct seats and answering overall facility questions.
- Field/Service Level Staff: Field/Service Level Staff are responsible for greeting media, players and guests in a polite, cheerful manner, checking credentials, securing the field/service level, providing proper directions and answering overall facility questions.
- Parking Attendants: Parking Attendants are responsible for courteously greeting guests, providing proper directions and answering overall facility questions.
To join the Argus Team or obtain more information:
-You must have a state issued ID or Driver’s License, AND a social security card, passport, or a birth certificate.
-You will also need $10.00 CASH for a background check.
Guest Relations Staff: Primary contact for our guests on all levels to include club level patrons, suite owners and their guests. Positions include ushering, ticket checkers and takers, club level entrance monitors, greeters and information personnel. This is a high profile position which requires significant customer service qualities. PT - Seasonal - $8.00 / per hour. For further information or to see a full job description CLICK HERE. You can also e-mail your resume, to Guest.Relations@broncos.nfl.net& nbsp;or call 720.258.3060
Food & Beverage Positions: Various food & beverage positions available at various rates of pay. PT - Seasonal - $Various hourly rates. Contact Centerplate for more information at 720.258.3550 or contact Epicurean Catering by visiting www.epicureancatering.com
Stadium 24-Hour Security: Provide security services for our in-house 24 hour security department. All positions are currently filled.
Event Security Officers: Provide event security services during all stadium events. Enforce stadium rules and regulations. PT - Seasonal.
Sports Authority Field at Mile High is an equal opportunity employer.