FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Fan Code of Conduct
Sports Authority Field at Mile High and the Denver Broncos are committed to the right of every guest to enjoy a safe game day experience. It is expected that all guests and stadium staff will abide by the standards of behavior as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct.
The Fan Code of Conduct requires guests to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment resulting in poor behavior.
- Foul, obscene, threatening, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions.
- Interfering with the progress of the game. Throwing any object while in the stadium.
- Failing to follow the instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment or intimidation of opposing team fans.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Fighting or physical violence of any type. .
- Indecent exposure or the wearing of obscene or indecent clothing.
- Conduct that endangers any other person.
- Ethnic intimidation.
Violators of the Fan Code of Conduct will be ejected from the stadium premises. Season ticket holders may have their account privileges revoked without reimbursement to the Account Holder and/or the holder of the ticket license at the discretion of the Broncos/Sports Authority Field staff.
To anonymously assist in identifying and reporting unruly fan behavior, security concerns or any other type of problem, please text “RESPECT” + your message to 78247 or call the Stadium Hotline at 720-258-3850. Please provide specific information including a description & location of the situation, along with any other information that might be necessary.