Sports Authority Field at Mile High and the Denver Broncos are committed to a safe and respectful stadium environment and game day experience that respects the rights of each and every guest. All fans are expected abide by the standards of behavior as outlined in our Fan Code of Conduct.
The Fan Code of Conduct requires guests to refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment resulting in poor behavior.
- Foul, obscene, threatening, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions.
- Interfering with the progress of the game. Throwing any object while in the stadium.
- Failing to follow the instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment or intimidation of opposing team fans.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Fighting or physical violence of any type. .
- Indecent exposure or the wearing of obscene or indecent clothing.
- Conduct that endangers any other person.
- Ethnic intimidation.
Violators of the Fan Code of Conduct will be ejected from the stadium. Season ticket holders may have account privileges revoked without reimbursement at the discretion of the Broncos/Sports Authority Field staff.
To anonymously report unruly fan behavior or any other type of problem, text “RESPECT” + your message to 78247 or call the Stadium Hotline at 720-258-3850. Please provide a description & location of the situation along with any other information that might be necessary.Stadium staff will be dispatched
immediately to respond. To Utilize the Guest Assist Text Messaging Service
- Open a blank text message and address the message to 78247.
- A subject for the text message is not required.
- Type the word "RESPECT" followed by a space and then your message.
- You will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your text message.
- The stadium command center will respond with additional questions & to follow up.