STADIUM BAG POLICY
All fans should be familiar with the stadium bag policy prior to arriving at the stadium on game day. The bag policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted inside Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
STADIUM BAG POLICY INFORMATION
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not permitted into the stadium:
- Any bags that do not meet NFL guidelines. (See Bag Policy)
- Seat cushions except for those which are one piece and have no zippers, pockets or concealable areas.
- Air horns or horns of any kind.
- Artificial Noise Makers. Cowbells.
- Weapons or dangerous objects of any type.
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind.
- Thermoses or ice chests
- Outside alcoholic beverages.
- Large golf-sized umbrellas
- Laser pointers / pens.
- balls of any kind including full-sized footballs
- Camera tripods or monopods.
- Single purpose video cameras.
- Animals with the exception of service animals.
- Any item deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Clear bags or clutch purses that meet bag policy requirements.
- Food items carried in a clear plastic bag
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory-sealed, plastic bottles.
- Cameras or binoculars not carried in a case.
- Jackets, blankets or other attire. These should be carried in loosely to facilitate security screening.
GATE SECURITY SCREENING
Prior to entering stadium gates, all patrons will be subject to security screening, including metal detector screening and inspection of bags or other items carried in. By tendering a ticket and entering the stadium you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium.
SECURITY SCREENING TIPS
To speed the security screening process, the following suggestions are offered:
When arriving at the stadium gates, fans will pass through two security checks. At the first, which is a short distance from the gate, staff will visually check the size and type of all bags being carried in to ensure they meet NFL requirements.
At the second security check, located at the gate itself, the contents of all bags will be searched and all fans will be subject to screening with a hand-held metal detector.
To speed the process, prior to arriving at the first security check:
- Make sure that any bags being carried in meet NFL guidelines.
- Remove any jackets or other large, bulky items from your bag and carry these in hand. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible staff can screen bags without requiring any contents to be removed. If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed in order for screening to take place, delaying the process.
- For screening with the metal detector, remove any keys, coins or other metal objects from your pockets and hold these in hand.
Prior to entering stadium gates, all patrons will be subject to security screening, including metal detector screening and inspection of approved bags or other items carried in. By tendering a ticket and entering the Stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the Stadium. The level of screening may be modified on an event by event basis at the discretion of Sports Authority Field at Mile High management.