CARRY IN POLICY
Guests are welcome to carry the following items into Sports Authority Field at Mile High:
- Clear bags which meet the NFL requirements and are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person)
- Small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size (1 per person)
- Food of any kind that is contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks.
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
All bags and/or other permissible items will be subject to search prior to entering Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
The following items are not permitted to be carried into Sports Authority Field at Mile High:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Seat cushions except for those which are one piece, and have no zippers, pockets or concealable areas.
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Banners, signs or flags of any size
- Large golf-sized umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind including full-sized footballs
- Single purpose video cameras.
- Weapons, any item that may be used as a projectile or one that is deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal.
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management.
SECURITY SCREENING TIPS
To speed the security screening process, the following suggestions are offered:
When arriving at the stadium gates, fans will pass through two security checks. At the first, which is a short distance from the gate, staff will visually check the size and type of all bags being carried in to ensure they meet NFL requirements.
At the second security check, located at the gate itself, the contents of all bags will be searched and all fans will be subject to screening with a hand-held metal detector.
To speed the process, prior to arriving at the first security check:
- Make sure that any bags being carried in meet NFL guidelines.
- Remove any jackets or other large, bulky items from your bag and carry these in hand. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible staff can screen bags without requiring any contents to be removed. If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed in order for screening to take place, delaying the process.
- For screening with the metal detector, remove any keys, coins or other metal objects from your pockets and hold these in hand.
Prior to entering stadium gates, all patrons will be subject to security screening, including metal detector screening and inspection of approved bags or other items carried in. By tendering a ticket and entering the Stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the Stadium. The level of screening may be modified on an event by event basis at the discretion of Sports Authority Field at Mile High management.