Fan Code of Conduct
Sports Authority Field at Mile High and the Denver Broncos are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lot. Therefore, a Fan Code of Conduct exists for all guests.
The following behaviors will not be tolerated at Sports Authority Field at Mile High:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions.
- Interfering with the progress of the game or throwing any object onto the field or in the stadium premises.
- Failing to follow the instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Indecent exposure or the wearing of obscene or indecent clothing.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Ethnic intimidation.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, potential loss of ticket privileges for future games, and possible revocation of their season ticket account.
Prior to entering stadium gates, all patrons will be subject to screening, including pat downs, and inspection of all bags and other items carried in.
For Fan Behavior Concerns, Text "RESPECT" & your message & Your Location to 78247 or call the Fan Services Hotline at 720-258-3850.
*Standard text msg rates apply
*Fan Services Hotline is only available during full stadium events